An Ideal Vacation After Adversity
Identifying an ideal vacation for survivors of adversity is impossible. There are millions of options. However, there are only a few factors that should be considered:
- Transportation — Some survivors cannot tolerate certain types of transportation
- Primary activity — Some survivors cannot do the thing they once enjoyed and/or have no desire to participate in activities they once enjoyed.
- Time — Some survivors fatigue easily.
- Temperature — Some survivors are frequently unusually cold, or unusually hot.
- Safety — Some survivors have compromised immune systems and should not travel to locations, or participate in activities that compromise safety.
- Cost — Travel to some locations, and participation in some activities can be very costly, rehabilitation can be very costly, routine medical appointments can be very costly, plan accordingly.
There are organizations that grant wishes. Depending on a survivor’s age, condition, and other factors, some organizations will grant travel wishes. Contact the wish-granting organizations near the survivor.
December 22, 2016 Thursday at 8:35 am