The workshop described in this post is offered by my friend Jack Kenefick. The event is not sponsored or hosted by Beyond Injury or any of its advisors, employees, or volunteers. Neither I, nor any other person associated with Beyond Injury will receive any financial compensation for sending this post, encouraging people to attend the workshop, or registering attendees. I chose to help Jack advertise his workshop because 1) he is qualified to present the workshop, 2) attendees will receive valuable information by attending the workshop, and 3) I am helping readers of the Beyond Injury blog overcome their adversity by informing them about the workshop. All words under the heading “Description” were approved by Jack Kenefick.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What works and what DOESN’T work when it comes to taking the weight off and KEEPING IT OFF! No more confusion and bouncing from diet to diet, trying to figure out what works for you.
- How to avoid the crippling daily habits that have prevented you from achieving success, until now.
- The TRUTH about diets. How the success of the diet and weight loss industry is dependent on your repeated failure.
- How to appreciate small, consistent success that adds up to massive results over time. Not only is it easier than you think, but ONCE YOU LEARN THIS ONE THING, you’ll never try another diet again.
- Why a change in your mindset will change your relationship with food forever. This plan works no matter where you are in your health and weight loss goals – whether you have 10 pounds to lose or 100 pounds.
- And MUCH more!
You’ll leave this talk feeling confident and self-reliant, with a shift in your mindset that will enable you to finally get long-term, permanent fitness results – and never diet again!
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Date: March 15, 2014
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend the Workshop
People who are interested in attending the workshop most likely:
- Live in or near Costa Mesa (Orange County), California
- Value the benefits of health, nutrition, hydration, and exercise
- Recognize that improving physical and cognitive health can reduce adversity
Click here to learn more about the event, reserve your seat at the event, or contact the event organizer.