Dr. Srikumar Rao developed the course “Creativity and Personal Mastery” for the Columbia Graduate School of Business. The course has been so successful, it was written up in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post and many other publications. As of today, no other business school course has its own alumni association. According Dr. Rao, the course “shows students how to discover their unique purpose, creativity and happiness, through group work and a philosophical perspective.” In a few days, Dr. Rao will be featured in a free mini-course webinar. This is your chance to hear Dr. Rao speak and learn about happiness.
According to Dr. Rao, the course has four objectives:
1) To expose you to a wide variety of techniques and exercises that spark creativity.
2) To help you discover your “purpose in life.”
3) To show you how you can mobilize resources to reach your goals most efficiently.
4) To enable you to find and achieve the balance in life that is right for you.
Video Part 1 of 2
Video Part 2 of 2
Dr. Rao asks the following questions:
- “In the morning, is your blood singing at the thought of being who you are and doing what you do?
- As you go through the day, can you sink to your knees in gratitude at the tremendous good fortune that’s been bestowed on you?
- Do you become radiantly alive several times during the day?”
If your answer to any of the previous three questions is “no,” you should watch and listen to the free webinar Dr. Rao shared with the world. Click here to access the free recording.
Thanks to Peter Sandeen, Steve Gordon, and Dr. Srikumar Rao for planning, conducting, recording, and distributing the free webinar.Thanks to YouTube for hosting the videos, and all the other people who either directly or indirectly made it possible for me to include the picture, video, or text I used in this post.