The following story comes to us from Australia. The video in this post is significant for many reasons, but two reasons in particular made the following a must-share video: 1. it proves adversity could happen anywhere, and 2. it proves recovery from adversity is possible. Many people who face adversity believe they have been chosen to face adversity because of something they did or did not do. Regardless of why it happened, the real question is what are you going to do next? You cannot change your past, but if you are proactive and plan well you can change your future.
- If you were the parent of a baby who was born into a war zone, what would you do?
- If you were a child growing up in a war zone, what would you imagine?
- If you were a child with no hands, now living in a safe country, what would you hope to achieve and how would you implement your plan?
- What adversity are you facing and what are your plans to overcome your adversity?
- How do you feel after hearing the story Emmanuel Kelly revealed in the video?
Thanks to Margie D. Casados from G+ for sharing the video, Emmanuel Kelly, X Factor, YouTube, and all the other people who made it possible for me to include the picture and video I used in this post.