The idea for this post came from an article written by Tiffany Kairos and appeared on The Epilepsy Journey.
- When you are first diagnosed with epilepsy, you must be your own advocate
- Participate in online and/or in-person support groups
- Learn about epilepsy medication, herbal treatments, therapies, and treatments
- Teach your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors about epilepsy
- To make it through the stormy days, you must be a fighter
- Good nutrition plays a very important role in battling epilepsy
- Read the nutrition labels on all food, you might be surprised
- Sleep, nutrition, and exercise are essential
- Track your sleep, exercise, meditation, nutrition, medication, treatments, stress, work, and all other factors that might trigger seizures
- Never stop believing in yourself
Thanks to Tiffany Kairos who wrote an article that inspired this post; The Epilepsy Journey for committing its resources to published the article; Google for helping me find the article; and all the other people who, directly or indirectly, made it possible for me to include the picture and text in this post.